Not too long ago, I posted a review of my “Protecto Tee” from Silk Athlete. And lucky me (or rather, lucky YOU!) the folks at Silk Athlete have offered to give one of their Corpo Sportsilk Tank Tops away to one of my readers. Woohoo!
These shirts are so amazing, my hubby and I are planning on placing an order (or two.. or three) for a couple more tops once their men’s line comes out (hopefully end of February)!
In case you missed my review, (click here to read it) here’s a quick recap on Silk Athletes line of active wear shirts:
The fabric used is coined “sportsilk”, and it is quite literally a unique invention of Silk Athlete, sold only by Silk Athlete.
Sportsilk is produced using only the finest Bombeyx Mori silk. It’s 100% organic, natural, and sustainable. The folks at Silk Athlete process the raw silk themselves, using gentle methods that keep the natural sericin and fibroin intact. Fibroin is the structural center of the silk, and sericin is the gum coating the fibers, allowing them to stick to each other. Silk sericin has been used for over 3500 years to rejuvenate skin!
Quick Sportsilk Facts
– Sportsilk inherently provides wicking and fast drying properties. No special treatments or tweaking required! When it comes to most sports clothing, manufacturers use mass produced polyesters and nylons, and then chemically treat them with toxic chemicals to provide just a fraction of the wicking and fast drying qualities of natural silk.
– Body sweat and bacteria won’t get trapped in sportsilk like it does in synthetic fabrics, so you don’t have to deal with that funky, after-gym smell. Silk is an antibacterial protein, not a fiber, and so it reacts on a molecular level with your skin in an entirely different fashion than, say, your run of the mill gym shorts. Silk is the closest thing to human hair, and as such is one of the most natural things to have on your body.
– Sportsilk is produced using only eco-friendly methods. Silk Athlete takes their impact on the environment into consideration in all of their business choices and product considerations. They use energy efficient methods of production and use only natural materials.
– Silk has incredible temperature control, and acts a natural insulator for your skin. So you can wear sportsilk in winter or summer, hot or cold, and enjoy natural body heat regulation.
– There is no special washing required with sportsilk, just machine wash like normal.
– Sportsilk is naturally hypo-allergenic, so each clothing item comes with a no rash guarantee. There is zero rubbing or chaffing.
The item up for raffle is the Corpo, in your choice of color! It’s a racerback tank top that’s versatile, flexible and reduces sweat with a mind blowing skin feel. The seamless-slimming design gives you maximum movement. It’s ideal for all sporting activities, or even just for everyday wear!
**Remember, you can enter to win once every day! Good luck!**